ECC market experts are known for niche and technology expertise and understand your market dynamics, products, and needs as well as you do. ECC custom UV, waterborne, and solvent-borne coatings are everywhere, from building frames, floors, and exterior windows and doors, to leather products and footwear, motorcycles and bicycles, warehouse racking, duck decoys, and beer tap handles.
Why Choose ECC?
- Trust – market niche, presence, knowledge, and reach
- Bespoke – no-risk, customized formulas to fit your specific needs
- Capacity – short lead times and high fulfillment rates
- Technology – research-driven, innovation leaders with patented technologies
- Proven – 96.5+% average customer retention rate over five years
Building Products Coatings
- Window Manufacturing Coatings
- Door Manufacturing Coatings
- Fenestration Coatings
- Siding Coatings
- Decking Coatings
- Composite Coatings
- Nitrocellulose Coatings
Industrial & OEM Coatings
Durable, long-lasting, hybrid waterborne and solvent-borne coatings tailored for exacting product needs and performance.
- Warehouse Racking Coatings
- Dock Leveler Coatings
- Metal Substrates
- Plastic Coatings
- Wood Substrates
A wide range of custom chemistries, technologies, and finishing systems for decorative, outdoor, performance, and specialized products and markets.
- Bicycle Frames
- Duck Decoys
- Hydrographic Coatings
- Fishing Rods
- UV Aerosol Can Exteriors
- Hand Tools
- Beer Tap Handles
Leather Tannery & Footwear Products
ECC Subsidiary, Prime Leather Finishes, is one of America’s oldest and largest manufacturers of finishing and tannery products for leather goods, accessories, and footwear, and is trusted by the world’s largest footwear brands.
- Absorptive Leather
- Defender Repellent Systems®* – repel water and water-based stains
- Worldwide Associates & Distribution
We were using manual spray technologies as well as 3rd party external painting companies to paint our products. … the amount of labour and factory floor space required to process the product was expensive. Once we partnered with ECC and transitioned to UV coating technology, we were able to free up workers and factory floor space to put them to work on more value-adding processes.